Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!!!

I can't tell you how excited I am about finally having my very own blog!!! yippee!

Ok, now about me...My name is Christie and I live in the Willemette Valley, Oregon (Salem area). I have been married to Bob for 14 year (in October)
We have 4.5 children (I will explain that situation in another post) and LOVE them VERY much.

I have lots of interests and hobbies that I attempt to keep up on, but it's a pretty difficult task some days...

Some of these interests are....Gardening, scrapbooking, couponing, baking and cooking from scratch, sewing, reading and learning about Autism and Cystic Fibrosis, and spending as much time as possible with my family.

Did I mention that I work outside the home full time too?


I have a wonderfully busy life!!

Smile, It makes people wonder what you've been up to!  :)

Tell me about your interests....







No comments:

Post a Comment