Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Diapers

We have 2 in diapers and it gets REALLY expensive fast! We usually buy our diapers at Walmart and get the cheap ones. They work fine but the colors they choose kinda bug me. When both babies were in size two the diapers were all white, but Parents Choice decided to change them. Now the size 3 are purple, it annoyed me, but I guess it isn't horrible, (there room is purple and green, after all) So I think Bryson sporting purple diapers will be fine.

Then we bought Bridgette size 5 diapers and they are PINK, I think they are suppose to Salmon or Orange or something, but they are NOT. They are PINK. NO way am I putting Bryson in those!! (when he finally gets that big)  So I started looking at different options... and BOY did I find one!!! Thanks to Frugal Living NW  Wish I had found it sooner.

Amazon.com  has diapers on sale right now, Huggies 140 ct size 4 diapers are $33.59 and shipping  $11.60 so the total was $45.19
No shipping promo -$11.60
coupon from Baby talk -$6.52
coupon from Parents mag -$10.00
Total was $16.87 = $.12 a diaper. (Walmart diapers are $.17 each)
I was pretty EXCITED about this deal, until I read about the subscribe and save feature...OMG...
T2
Huggies size 5 120 ct  $32.33
shipping $20.68
Total $53.01
no shipping promo -$20.68
sub n save -$6.47
coupon from baby talk -$6.47
coupon from (cant remember?)-$9.70
Total.....$9.69 that makes these diaper $.8 each!!!! that is CRAZINESS!!!

Then I bought some wipes...same type of deal...720 pampers wipes for $11.51!!!

I just can't believe the savings!! I'm a hooked Amazonian now!!



What is the best deal you have found on diapers?

No comments:

Post a Comment