Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Couponing

Good afternoon,
My obsession right now is couponing...and when I say obsession, I MEAN obsession....I've been couponing for a little over a month now and I think I'm getting the hang of it, I can't tell you how much FUN I'm having with it. (yes, I'm easily entertained) lol
This is what I do...On Saturday evenings my hubby will go to Dollar tree and pick me up 5, count them...5 newspapers...it's ALOT of paper, let me clue ya..lol  anyway...my big boys will each grab a paper and yank out the comics and hand me the coupons and store ads, then they disappear to laugh at the comics...it's an interesting sight and sound. The way I look at it, at least they're reading and NOT fighting, even if it's only for 5 minutes...
On Sunday morning the big boys get up and do there chores (of course we have to "nicely" convince them to do them) then we sit on the living room floor and start cutting...Oh BOY is it a sight to be had...lol
Sorry about the quality of my photos...I'm working on getting a new camera.
As the boys clip, I organize them and put them in my envelope box. I like to think of it as quality bonding time with them ( I'm sure they disagree, but thats ok, I dont mind. hehe)  Then I go over the ads and plan out my shopping trip based on what coupons I have and what I need to make the following weeks menu.
How do you do you're coupon clipping?

No comments:

Post a Comment